This site is sponsored by the European Crop Protection Association. It is for information purposes only but we hope that it will also form the basis for a sound, open and balanced online debate on the future of pesticides in Europe and beyond. If you have any comments on the site, we would be happy to hear from you.
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
- We seek to generate an open, transparent, honest and balanced debate on this site, aimed at helping stakeholders and the general public to better understand the issues surrounding pesticides.
- Both sides should be able to voice their views: in fact we strongly urge all experts from either side of the divide to contribute.
- Opinions expressed should represent a deliberate point of view: they should have been reached in a thoughtful way and be carefully researched.
- Arguments should be fact based: speculation or emotional pleas will not be tolerated.
- Admit and correct mistakes: if something we have posted is proven to be factually incorrect we will admit to it and correct it.